A place for ideas
The company Hartwig Späth, Master organ-builder,
was founded in October 1964 through the separation of the Späth Brothers company from Ennetach.
In 1967 an area of almost 2000 sq. m. was purchased in Hugstetten, with the buildings of a former cigar factory and a dwelling from 1828.
The company in Hugstetten
In 1978 a 12 metre high, 60 sq. m. assembly hall was added.
The big assembly hall
In 2001 a further extension was build with a basement, machine room, and a smaller 7 m. high assembly hall.
Together with the offices and a two storey workshop, we now have a total working area 615 sq. m. at our disposal.
The small assembly hall
All organs are completely assembled and voiced in our workshops.
615 sq. m., subdivided into wind-chest production,
case-work, console, voicing,
metal working, machine room, offices.
250 sq. m.
Timber yard and storage sheds:
about 247 sq. m. with 50 - 60 cu. m. timber store
Staff in 2005